With Great Power comes Great Responsibilty

by Johny Cross | 9:48 PM in |


Yeh yeh. I know you all know that line by now. But this is just what came to my mind when i heard about the latest news on the FHM Top 100 Sexiest Women voting. The public is given power to choose who they think deserves the award and instead votes for who they are idolizing. See, guys, just because you like someone, it doesnt make it right to vote for him/her in all things he/she wants to enter.

The country already has its share of mistakes here. I myself am a victim of this. I got wind that I was the first choice for a certain job position, but someone who knew someone got it instead. Presidential elections is a very big example for what Im trying to say here. We all probably know what elections we've had our share of mistakes.

Anyways,let me direct you to where the FHM Ranting is happenning.

I'll tell you what I think. Everyone commenting there realizes they have great power. Everyone throwing dirt on a network, magazine, candidate, instead of explaining why her candidate must be the winner, is not doing his/her responsibility.

The latest update on the tallies, by the way. Thanks to espiya.net for the info

1. Marian Rivera
2. Katrina Halili
3. Ehra Madrigal
4. Angel Locsin
5. Diana Zubiri
6. Anne Curtis
7. Cristine Reyes
8. Iwa Moto
9. Angelica Panganiban
10. Jennylyn Mercado

0 comments: