Just Arrived From StressVille

by Johny Cross | 7:27 PM in |

I just got back from my trip to Manila, and boy, was that ever a very stressful week. For the 4 days I was there, I had to go everyday to at least 3 different places. Recto, Gilmore, Cubao, Ortigas, Pasig, and many others. It exhausted my wallet, and my energy.

The one thing thats really frustrating is that every cafe I go to, they either don't have the applications I need, or that they are running a cafe software that limits the applications you can use, depending upon the service you require. I wanted to play my favorite online game, but they block the internet browsers if you do that. Then if i do surf the net, the games would be gone. Grrrrrr!!! That really, really sucks.

I will share a few experiences on my next post, but right now, I prefer hitting the sack. Matutulog na ako!!! Sweet Dreams to ME!!!

And a Happy Fathers Day to every father out there.

0 comments: